Bonjour!

Hello, my name is Ilham. I'm 14 years old. I'm from Bandung. Just ignore the bonjour because i can guarantee you i'm nowhere near France. I'm single but I'm happy anyway, and I'm male. Just for your information.

I like basically anything as long as i can do it. Everything is my hobby. But playing guitar is one of my most favorite hobby. Maybe you can contact me and we can make a band together, who knows right? 

I live with my family, I have one mother and one father (of course lol). And one little brother. He is 7 years old, 7 years younger than me now. He is very cute and we play together pretty often. My father is a tax officer and my mother is a doctor. Lucky me, I don't get sick very often because of that. My mother always take care of me.

Right now, I'm a freshman at SMAN 3 Bandung. I'm from a private junior high school so I'm still adapting to the new environment. But i feel very happy here and i got a lot of new friends, maybe a lot more to come.

Those are pretty much some basic informations about me. You can keep up with my blog to know more about me. I hope my blog can be useful to all of you. See you again!

Komentar

Postingan Populer