an Experience of a Lifetime

Hello, I'm Ilham Muhammad Adriansyah and I come from Indonesia. I want to share with you about my experience with someone that is really kind to me and I thanked him very much. It happened when I was in junior high school.

On that day, it was the second day of the national exam and it's the mathematics test day. I studied really hard on the other night and I'm really sleepy on the test day. When I woke up, I realize that I'm late. I quickly grab my bag and go to school. The test was computer based so I panicked that the test is already begun and I can't join. But lucky me, I came in the right time and the test is just about to begin. So I quickly write my name and log in. But I realized that although this is a computer based test, it was the MATH test. If you have math tests before, you know that you can't score a good score on math without writing some numbers and count them manually. So at that point, I realized that I'm really in a bad situation.

In the national exam, you're not allowed to say anything or communicate to others. So I have to work on the questions just by imagining the numbers on my brain. It was really hard and I almost believed that I have failed from the beginning. But a ray of hope comes when the person that sat next to me gave me a pencil. I immediately check all the numbers that I have counted and correct it. And I can work on the test smoothly thanks to that person.

At the end of the exam, everybody was so relieved that the exam is over. I returned the pencil that I borrowed to that person. And she asked me to wish her a good exam score. So we get along together better and better ever since. We talked to each other pretty often after that and we always study together before every test, and we always wish each other for good scores until the national test is over.

At the day of graduation, we sat next to each other and it turns out that both of us scored perfect on the mathematics subject. The subject that she helped me in. We both get good scores on other subjects too and we go to the same high school now. The best high school in Bandung, SMAN 3.

Komentar

Postingan Populer